Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my dilemma...uncoded.

So, I was in a tight spot before, before meaning last weekend. Why was I in a tricky&sticky situation? Okay, well I will tell you.
So, to make a very long story shorter, I'll slightly recap my Saturday night at Paige's house. So, I got to Paige's and Nick came, and about 20 minutes after that this guy Cody came, and he was there for Paige, obviously. So, we were all on Facebook, and I commented on one of Matt's pictures where he has my bracelett on, and he texted me after that, telling me I should meet him at BP to hangout for a little while. So, we went, and it was awkward walking there since I know Matt&Nick dislike eachother because of me...but Matt still wanted me to go, and Nick didn't have much of a opinion about anything at that point. So, it was REALLY awkward at BP, since Matt was obnoxiously talking (probably to piss Nick off), and Nick sat quietly the whole time, and never said a word. I kept having to switch from talking to Nick, to talking to Matt, so it was annoying. My problem with that was that Nick&I were in a serious "not relationship" and I had feelings for Matt, but since my hand hurts, I don't want to get in huge detail, so I will sum it up very shortly. Matt told me he liked me for the first time, I made a fool out of myself by telling him Iliked him a lot, but since he had no reaction to that, I dropped that idea, and messed around with Nick. So, yeah. Me&Matt are awkward now, and Nick's my boyfriend, so all's fine in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment