Friday, January 6, 2012

my new year, one day at a time.

So, my new year's been a little crappy, lately. No, scratch that, it's been alright. Uneventful. Not in a bad way, just getting all hyped up for New Year makes you believe that the second the clock strikes 12:00, you'll feel like a new human, well that's some heaping pile of bull. Maybe if I was at the party I should have been at, I'd have a different flow of energy in my veins, because cooped up in my step-grandparents house was slowing ranging my heart rate down, to a death-like coma pace.
So, yeah.
I got pretty mad at Nick a lot recently, turns out he was at Sandra's house pretty wasted, and did some stuff that stabbed me right in the back. We're fine now, but still, it was just one of those things I'll have to remember in the future about Nick. He says he'll never drink again, since he got sooooooo sick afterwards, he even sent me messages of him in pain and stuff, but I can't confirm that Nick's teenage hand will not have alcohol in it.
Nick's a good kid, he doesn't even do bad stuff, but he succumbs to pressure really easily.
Hopefully, my new start pick's up, but in all reality, nothing's really changed, and everything's still solid, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment