Saturday, January 14, 2012

yesterday's still today.

The reasoning for my slightly gilry, outrageously giddy post? Probably because I spent like the whole day yesterday with Nick, not even expectantly, totally out-of-the-blue planning, and those are my favorite. My mom had brought up the idea to go sledding around 11:00, I had just woke up from a beautiful night sleep, (with the assistance of Nyquil, of course) and was feeling well-rested when she sprung the idea on me. She was taking my brother&his friend, so my inital reaction was that I wanted to go to bring Nick, since my mom is so anal about having guys over at my house. She agreed, reluctantly, but she still said yes. So, I texted Nick, and he blew off plans with Josh to hangout, so I took a shower and in a matter of time we were pulled up at Nick's house in the cul-da-sack he resides in. He hopped in the car with us, and we were off to the huge hill by the softball fields that I'd been playing at since I was like 6 years old. I was the only one that ended up sledding, I'm pretty sure Nick's the one that pushed me down, and by the end of the night, guess who had a bruise covering her whole left buttcheek? This girl did. Nick&I mostly just walked around, just hungout under the pavillion, and after I had to de-frost my painful hands two times, my mom packed us all up, and we went to McDonalds to get something quick to eat. Nick gave me shit about the food I eat, and him and my mom really hit it off, and I could not be more over-joyed by that.
As we were leaving, Paige texted me to see if I could hanout, so my mom agreed to drive Nick&I to Paige's house. We stopped over at my house first, so he got to see my bunkbed, and I gave him a full tour of the house. It was so weird seeing him in my house, I honestly didn't think the day would ever come. After we left, we just went to Paige's and watched movies together, I lay rested in Nick's warm arms from 3:00 to 11:00, and it was just a over-all great day.

So, the reason I was so giddy earlier, is because we were sitting in Paige's room, and I moved up from Nick's grasp around my waist, I looked back at him and felt that ribcage squeezing feeling that I had been waiting for, and after that the warm and tingly sensation followed, just like it did after Ian. The best part is, I don't love Nick because he's replacing or is like Ian, I love him because he treats me better everyday, than the person that I once claimed to love. Nick's not perfect, but he treats me with the love I know I deserve, so what more could I ask of him? He's already given me all I ask, but more than I ever expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment