Monday, November 28, 2011

i love you more than the stars in the sky.

He is incrediable. I mean, I'm just me. I don't find anything nessisarily out-of-the-normal about me, so how could he love me? I actually believe him now, because he's told me for a while, since I've known him, really. But to actually love me, and want to be around me...it's different. I mean, how could this not make your heart melt?
I love you more than the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes.
I love you more with each breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.
I need you like a flower needs water.
I need you to wash away my pain.
I need you more each day.
I need you more for you are so wonderful in every single way.
I miss you are your touch.
I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you for you mean so much.
I want you to caress my lips like you do.
I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that I really love you, need you, miss you, and I have for every single moment, right from the start.
-Nick, who loves you and always will.

I mean really, how could I not love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment