Friday, November 25, 2011

nice of you to show up.

This is so funny, this jittery feeling I have. 78% of the reason I feel like that is the Subway I just ate, but the other 32% is because of this new guy. I feel dumb writing about it, because whoever might see it could be thinking, "Oh this girl, simple-headed teenage girl. Ranting, and stressing her pretty little head over some boy then didn't ever love her, and not like she ever loved him either," well, I wouldn't blame you for thinking that. Just to justify that I'm not like that at all, I'll tell you I've been intrested in this guy for about two months, but just recently started deciding our relationship was progressing enough to talk about it. I mean I'm a teenager, I'm going to change my mind on a lot, but I wouldn't write about boys&stuff till I was sure I had legitamite stuff to even write about.
So, now that that's out of the way, on to explaining this new charecter in my life.
Well, I don't like the idea of saying names on here, so his name is ****, and oh is he funny.
Really, gym is never boring with him around, since he's always giving me crap about how "I run like a gazzele", "he's mad at me", and other dumb stuff we always joke around about.
It's weird, I've been thinking about him a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment