Saturday, November 19, 2011

the reality of it all.

I really don't believe that perfection exists. In places, people, situations, and basically everything that can be viewed or judged. The word perfect shouldn't even be in our vocabulary, since it's so childish and unreasonable that someone could ever be perfect, or make the right decisions. Better is reasonable though, because it is possible for someone to make a mistake, and get BETTER. They try to right the wrongs that they had done, or spend hours upon hours, rebuilding every plank of wood on the bridge that they burned down. The respect I have to offer to people, are given less to the people who have done no wrong, but more to the people that have done anything&everything wrong, and tried harder every day to make the right ones. I am that person. Sometimes, if directions say right I'll take a left, that's a mistake, and when I find myself in the middle of no where, what do you think I do? I turn around. 
So, the basis of my rambling, is because I had a talk with my step-mom that really got me thinking today. I blamed her for all that's happened, but really, I was my dad&her that made the descision do do what they did, not just her. And they try every day, to make it up to me, they fix the bridge.
I forgive you, ******.

No comments:

Post a Comment