Sunday, November 20, 2011

up to pace.

I've been thinking a lot lately, like since my last post, and I don't think I've properly addressed the situation I'm in with him. 
Basically, all my posts about him were of him during his best times; our times. The times when I can honestly say that he looked at me like I was all that mattered to him, and ever would. Everything he said seemed sincere, from goodbye to I love you. 
Now, though, things are so different.
We talk about us a lot, like every time we have a deep conversation we talk about how we were then, it doesn't give me much hope though, since he agrees with me so quickly that he's changed into a person I'm not meant to be with. 
He means his best though, no matter what anyone says I don't believe he's trying to hurt me, but just to save me the hurt from him lying to me.
We don't go to the same school, and won't until next year, and that won't  make anything better, because he'll be thrown into a high school with 5,000 kids in it, I would be the last thing on his mind.
So, we have out ups&downs, and I change my mind about him a lot.

Thought I'd tell you, so you'd be up to pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment