Saturday, November 19, 2011

if i only could have stayed.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay.
It always really bothers me when you text me asking me to hangout, and I'm busy. The last time it wasn't really my fault, I was already busy with a few friends, and you know if you had brought it up to me before I was there I would have stayed back to spend time with you. But times like this weekend, I am sorry for, that I'm at my dad's and you extended your hand once again to see me, for me to just shut you down. You should know by now, I want to see you so much. It's like the tables are turned now, since I used to be the one messaging you, inviting you to hangout. You'd always have some party to go to, which was incredibly annoying, since it seemed that you and your friends never stopped going to parties with such immature people. Whatever, not my problem. 
You changed a lot though, right when I started to give up on you&I ever being some what the same as we used to be, you really started including me more.You're like my best friend, or used to be, but still you've always been there, and I love you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment