Friday, November 18, 2011

when i told you i loved you, i wish i was lying.

I never knew I would, let alone could, miss you this much. 
It's kind of funny, you&me. I think about us all the time, the way we used to be back in those days when we came from two different groups of people, and ended up merging so well together. It was like we completed each other, our crazy little klans, and the idea of being apart was ridiculous to everyone. Really, looking back on it brings tears, because I remember most being at the summer fair, and having the group back together. We hadn't been together in so long, since you broke off the relationship as it was hitting 6 months. And this had been the first since then, that we'd been together. I was so happy to see you, even though I was with him, and you were with her.
I don't think I'll ever forget when I looked over at you, to see you smiling at me, then your smile erased. I asked you the whole walk down the trail what was bothering you, i was memorized by the expression on your face, you looked so lost. You said you'd text me about it, so I hugged you goodbye, and you watched me run away to the car. 
I slid on my seat belt when my phone vibrated.
"seeing you made me realize what a mistake i made by leaving you, i miss you:("

No comments:

Post a Comment