Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 resolutions.

Okay, I basically made that last post with that same intentions as this post, so now I'll rant about what I want to do better in 2012, so hopefully some of these will be accomplished by the end of 2012, if there is a end to 2012. I'll blog about that some other time.

  1. I'd like to keep this positive attitude about life, how it's never as bad as it may seem, and things always get better.
  2. Not to compare myself to other people, I am me, and I'm stuck with me, so I better get used to it.
  3. Try to maintain a healthy diet, I'm skinny, no doubt, but I know I eat a lot of crap most of the time, and I think I'd just be more content with myself if I tried to pick up a cauliflower instead of Goldfish. 
  4. Not to forget that I'm a writer.
  5.  Put myself out there more, get involved in more activities and help out around the school, your only in high school once, might as well soak in as much as possible.
  6. To lessen up the hunt for my perfect match, he'll come around when I'm not looking for him.
  7. To try harder in school, stay more focused and motivated ALL THE TIME, just because other people aren't freaking out about school doesn't mean you shouldn't be, it's your future, not theirs.
  8. Master the Spanish language.
  9. Let go of the past, it'll never come back, and I think I'd feel better if I just let that gently be dropped from my shoulders.
  10.  Make every day count, like it's your last, and continue to strive to be the best person I could possibly be. 
Simple enough, I'm sure I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment