Sunday, December 4, 2011

uggh.

She would do this to me to.
My best friend.
It's like she really thinks I'm trying to ditch her, like I'm really ignoring her.
Well, It's not like I don't see what she's talking about, I spend a lot of time on the phone, and time at school with Nick, but he's my boyfriend. I'm not going to just ignore him, or when he makes time out of his day like he ALWAYS does for me, and for me to just go with Lauren because she needs to rant about Zach again? No. 
I've heard all she has to say about Zach before, how he's nice, then he ditches her&he doesn't want a girlfriend&he says all this nice stuff, then ignores her&all that other junk a billion times. It's like a ever constant broken record, and as many times as you try to set the record straight, it just keeps skipping over, and over, and over. 
And I am the entitled best friend, that's supposed to just curse the ground Zach walks on whenever he does something she doesn't like...
I always have to agree...or I'm as bad as Zach.
I even lost him as a friend (sorta) over that kind of stuff, it was my fault for telling Matt stuff I swore Id keep quiet from him, but Lauren told me Zach said he was sick of me "telling him what to do" and stuff, LIKE I EVEN WANT TO BE IN THEIR BUSINESS AT ALL.
Which would be completely a false statement.
Most of the time, I want nothing to do with it.
Nothing to do with Zach, Matt, their complications, the shredders, Ian, Kahler, next year, Ian's friends, my mistakes, and anything else that has to do with the last year of my life.
Nothing.
It's all something I'd rather forget than to relive, and by Lauren ejecting me into her&Zach's constant problems, she has no idea what position she's putting me in.
She's ejecting Ian into my life.
Since every time I think of Zach, I think of shredders, and that leads to Ian.
And I just think it's time for me&Ian's time to be over, it was dragged on too long.
It should have died the first time he said goodbye to me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment