Saturday, December 31, 2011

now the end is here, and i'm not happy about it.

I've been posting a lot about 2011, but that's because I've never had a blog like this that I'm really interested in, and I like the thought that some day down the road I can look back on what I was thinking right now, at this very moment. It'll be useful for me, because the biggest stressers in my life right now are: my grades, Spanish, my finals, group high school activities that I maybe should be in, and if I'm making the "right" choices today that will affect my tomorrow, and so on and so forth. It almost feels risky going to school everyday, because I'm so nervous about how I don't know what lies ahead of me, it's not like I'm being bullied, because I am not, but I'ts the bigger picture of what I have to be nervous about when I walk through those doors. It's like your safe and sound on the bus, not much can change your life on there, unless you get in a car accident or something, but when your bus rears at the school and dumps you out, there you are, unprotected against something I've come to call my biggest enemy...my future.
It's this scary to me because I want to be something great, I mean my grades aren't terrible, there is just three subjects that I bomb every time. I don't know what to do about those. I could switch out of Spanish, but then I'd have to do a language in my Senior year, because it's required that you have 3 years of one language, so if I switch then I'm stuck with a language on my Senior year schedule, and I do not want that.
So yeah, typical me getting sidetracked. 
Basically, I welcome the new year's approach, but I just wish time could come to a halt so I could catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment