Thursday, December 1, 2011

these past two days.

Oh lord, do I have a lot to talk about.
It's only been two days since I've blogged, but I have plenty to talk about.
So, after Nick&I stayed after for math two days ago, we stayed after again the day after (which would make that yesterday). We basically stayed after for no reason, except for the fact that I needed to study Spanish, and I asked Nick to stay after with me, since Lauren couldn't stay after with me to help.
So, if I thought Nick&I walked around a lot the day before, it would in now way compare to the pacing back&forth that we did around our highschool to find a good spot to hangout. EVERYWHERE WAS FULL. It was like every sport and activity had something to do that day, which left us virtually no where to just sit around. So, to make a very long, and dragging story simple, we could not find a place to sit so we decided to grab our sweatshirts and go outside. It's freezing outside, and neither of us have winter coats or anything, but we walked to the softball dugouts since there is no outside practices in the winter, except for track that came no where near where we were.
When we were there we were just sitting around and talking, and I've found myself telling him like everything, all the things I complain about, am scared of, things that hurt me, things that make me happy, and sometimes just the most bizzare and random things imaginable. I even want to tell him the thing I've never told anyone...
Anyway, he's just someone I can't lose now, it's not like I've known him that long, but he has a background, and a story, and he treats me better than Ian ever did. Nick doesn't just change his mind, and he isn't just here one day&gone the next. Nick isn't a crutch either, it's not like I need him, but I just want him around all the time.
I don't think that should be too much of a problem, seeing as he's my boyfriend now(:

No comments:

Post a Comment