Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i wish i knew what this means.

May 9, 2009 ... Having been in touch with someone at certain stage can make you experience something which you must not have been aware of earlier.
 
Ok, so after I got done writing that post I decided I'd do a little bit of ask.com surfing. So I did, and that showed up, the thing above.
The ironic part, May 9th is my birthday.
And I really, really, really, really, want to know what it's talking about.
And reading the article, I couldn't find it!
So, if anyone actually reads my blog, which they do not, you imaginary person out there, look up:
What are the symptoms of love?
and if, you imaginary person, see the date May 9th on there, please read it, and comment if there is actually someone reading this.
Oh, and it would be cool if someone followed me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment