Friday, December 23, 2011

i'll break his heart...

It's been a while since I posted last, but I've been pretty occupied since it's winter break. Well, I have quite the story for you.
Since I'm sick this post won't be a long, detailed post like they usually are, but I still have something that I really need to blog about.
I went over to Paige's house on Wednesday, I had been with Lauren all weekend and I needed to see a different familiar face, and be in a different familiar house. So, while I was there, Paige&I wanted to hangout at our friend Jeremy's house, but since my mom's over-protective at times, she neglected me her acceptance at me going over to a "stranger's" house. My mom's paranoid and high-strung about things like that, always expecting the worst when all we wanted to do was go somewhere because we were bored.
Well, to make a long story short, Paige&I had our friend's Anthony&Jeremy over, a different Jeremy by the way, to hangout for a while.
We watched Mean Girls, and had a good time, but here's the thing...
Jeremy kissed me, and he's Nick's friend.
Nick still claims to love me, and I just didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't feel the same so I just went with it, typical me.
So, without further unnecessary explanation of what my current problem is, you should be able to read-between-the-lines and see where I'm coming from when I say I'm so scared of breaking the boy who did no wrong's fragile heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment