Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ironic party.

Yeah, this always happens. I talk about him more than usual, think about him more than usual, complain about him (in general), and then it happens. He pops back in my life again, and just like his routine, I know he will soon be gone. Just like always. Story of my life since that muggy late-spring day that he dumped me for the first time. Actually, that was the last time too, since the only other time we were in a actual relationship we both mutually decided we wanted nothing to do with each other.
Now I'm getting off topic.
So yeah. He texted me yesterday, the same way he always makes his grand appearances. It's always texting with him though, like I wish we could start talking again in a more natural way, like we run into each other while I'm on a walk with friends under the summer moonlight or something. Because I know if that happened it would be different, I just know it.
We've had better times, like that one post I wrote about, that was beautiful. He may have just texted me about it afterwards, but it was the fact we had face-to-face contact, and he could actually look at me, that's what makes him miss me. I know that's how it is, since with this trial-and-error relationship we have, whenever he's thinking about me, he texts me. That's just basic common sence that he'd do that though, but when he sees me, it's different. He always wants to be around, and he's nicer, and he's just like he used to be, of course if the moment is right and stuff.
The basis of this blog entry is because I miss him again.
But I got my phone taken away while I was texting him&he invited me to this party, but I'm not stressing out about it. Again, trial-and-error.
I ALWAYS used to text back, so maybe me not texting him will be a good change.
He can always dissapear, and just because he's around me doesn't mean he'll be there for me, but as of right now, I'm just content that in the past 24 hours, I was on his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment